Thursday, May 26, 2005

I have to return some videotapes

I'm plotting off my final drawing as we speak...here are some pictures of Canterbury to keep you all busy:

Entry to cathedral:


Outside of cathedral:


Inside of cathedral:


Old Norman castle:


(edit)
Well, I'm sitting here waiting (surprise, surprise) for my drawing to plot off. There are people who are printing off banner pages, and since only the lab technician can print them off, he has put all of them at the front of the line so that he can get out of here by 5 o'clock. So, I am sitting here wasting time, as usual, waiting for the plotters. Tomorrow I have an 'interview' with my tutors/professors in which I will show them my portfolio and we will talk for about 15 minutes about it and then I will be done. I cannot wait for that time to come becuase I am really sick of hanging around this lame-o computer lab.

However, I am looking forward to tonight, as it is the finale of a tv show I have been watching over here called 'The Farm,' in which a handful of celebrities all live on a farm for 3 weeks and do chores and then the public votes them off. I know, I know, it's reality tv, but it seems to be not as trashy over here. Some of the people on the show are Ron Jeremy (he got voted off :( ), Flava Flav, and a whole bunch of British people. There are only 4 left out of 10 original, and all of them are British.

The waiting continues...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't you just so excited that i'm going to be there in like... 3 days.
yeah.
i know
you can hardly wait.
i just realized that i could comment on this.
im a genius.
dude... i got like 7 or 800 $ for graduation.
heh.
um... well... i will send you party pics sometime soon, since i know you're dyiiiiing to see them.
it was fun.
people asked where you were... i told them you were in london.
they were jealous.
HEHEH but ill be there soon.
so prepare yourself.
--mk

Anonymous said...

oh, ps.
im bring chuck to london with us.
he's coming in my suitcase.

sloring said...

you don't scare me, I am prepared for anything!!!

I bet you're going to spend all of that money at the Chanel store, aren't you?

ercwttmn said...

sammy,
the pics of canterbury are great. they've inspired me to writes a series of "tales" about it. i'm having trouble thinking of a title, i'm thinking "canterbury short stories"......