Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Rebel Without a Cause

Well, yesterday I went into the LDN to check out an exhibit on the photographer Phil Stern, who is known for his work involving James Dean. It was a really cool exhibit and if I had £700 to spare, I would've bought this print:



Then I went to the Sloane Gallery which had an exhibit of over 70 architectural drawings ranging from Wright to Gehry and was very interesting. I wish that I would have brought my camera because there were some really awesome drawings there by many famous architects.

After that I got a sandwich from this fantastic little Italian place and then went and walked around Oxford Street (haven't been there yet and figured I need to check out where I'm going to be leading my parents around when they come)and stopped by the AA for a second to try and see what was going on with them. I showed them my portfolio and they immediately wanted to accept me into their masters program (hehe, not really, but that would be cool).

My host parents had their niece and her boyfriend arrive in town yesterday from Canada and they are going to be staying for about a week at our house. I assume they will be schlepping around London seeing a lot of the same sights that I will be showing my parents in two weeks, but first I have to get this portfolio done.

5 comments:

the syndicate said...

sam you are james dean

Anonymous said...

sam is a dork

Anonymous said...

sam is a iw

Anonymous said...

james dean? I don't know,...........I'd say more like Jimmy Dean.

Exclamation Kate said...

Well actually, the medicine I'm taking strictly forbids the use of saran wrap in my skin therapy. So luckily, no. But if I were to use it, I'd use the cute pink kind.
-Kate