Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Frustrations

I am sitting here waiting for the tech guy to get back so that I can plot my drawings. I finally had them all plotted off earlier today, but when I picked them up I realized that the plotter had cut them all off by several inches and now I have to replot. I am waiting because I had to get the tech guy to recredit my account, and with a 2 hour wait for the drawings to plot off, I am quite anxious to get in line...why can't things run smoothly for once at this God forsaken university?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there man. It will get done, and it will soon be over.

the syndicate said...

chillax baby. i love your goofy ass pic. more twist on that cap you bloke. our tec guy quit today..."too much stress...fuck you selfish fucks" was his giant plot on our plot room door. hahaha...i love this shit!