Friday, June 10, 2005

Back to the Beat

Well, I just returned to Kingston after roughly two weeks of touring England with my rents and sister. It was a good time, but I was ready to have my own space by the end of it. Afterall, there is only so much time you can spend with your family before you go insane. Anyways, we spent 3 nights in a hotel in central London, 3 nights in a B&B in Ripon, Yorkshire, and 4 nights in a B&B in Winchcombe, Gloustershire in the Cotswolds. I enjoyed being in London, but towards the end of the trip out in the country I was ready to return to city life.



It's hard to believe, but I head back to the States this coming Tuesday, which leaves me only 4 days left (including today) in which to rape, pillage and otherwise utterly destroy myself in this crazy city called London. Last night I met up with some of my mates and we went out for some pints to the local pub (my favorite) called the Cocoanut (they spell everything wrong here, btw). I think that we are going to try to go to a rather infamous club called Oceania on Monday night for my last hurrah!; I'm sure that I will feel fantastic for the 13 hour plane ride home the next day.



Well, below are some pics from my travels in England with the fam (in reverse order for some reason). Enjoy.



Cows blocking the road in Yorkshire:


The Coney Island of England, Whiteby:



An old abbey in Yorkshire, Rivelaux (sp?) Abbey:


Me and a Beefeater (will make a great photoshop later on):


Me, sis, and mom outside of Westminster Abbey:


View of London from the London Eye:

1 comment:

the syndicate said...

that swissR looks sexy...all errect and shit. muhaha