Monday, June 20, 2005

Workin 9 to 5

Well, more like 2:15-10:30, but still, works sucks. I've worked the past about 25 hours in the past 4 days, and after only being home for about 5 days, it has been quite tiring. I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow, even if I am going to Manhattan to deal with my rent for next year and all that good stuff. I am disappointed though, as tomorrow is Monday and Belly's is going to be closed, so I won't be able to grab a sandwich there. I hate it when you get excited for something, such as going back to a place with such great memories, and then you are let down by the realities of life.

Tonight I watched the moive Sideways with my brother, and I was throughly entertained by it. It was a great balance of comedy and drama, Paul Giamatti was fantastic as Miles. I felt weird drinking beer while watching it though, I think that wine would have obviously been much more suitable for the occasion.

Ok, well I have to get up early and go to Manhappiness tomorrow, hopefully it will bring me much happiness.

3 comments:

the syndicate said...

ha we saw it too and thought the same thing. we should take a trip to mid.cal. my parents and i have been to many of those places. byron is a fantastic vintage...though they are bought out by mondavi in the past 2 years. sad when something little and fantastic gets ruined by capital gain.

sloring said...

yeah it is...like you!

shazam!

the syndicate said...

sam that made no sense @ all