Tuesday, June 21, 2005

She's got a ticket to ride

I started my 'training' today. On the 29th of July my family is going up to Michigan for a reunion with several other families that we used to meet up with for a week every summer. There are some fantastic roads to ride your bike on up there, and there is one ride in particular in an area called Pierce Stocking which is quite brutal. I have done it once before and was quite knackered after I did it. I have been wanting to get myself back into shape, and now I have got 5 weeks of intensive riding so that I will be in shape for when we go up there. I am using this ride for my inital motivation to get myself into shape, and I am hoping that once I get into shape for my week in Michigan that I will be enjoying it enough that I will stick with it.

Tomorrow is another day off for me before working Thursday-Sunday. It looks like I am going to be averaging 35ish hours a week, which is the most that I have ever worked for Starbucks. It's fine with me, no matter how much I may complain about it, because I do need the money.

I've been meaning to post this pic, but I have been too lazy to upload it until now; so, here's my new euro-haircut!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't tell a difference.

the syndicate said...

nice wall paper trim.

ercwttmn said...

Sammy,

You look a little angry,.....

the syndicate said...

are you calling lance thru your anger?

sloring said...

guys, guys, guys, I am just mad at the world, kapiche? Everyone is out to get me, my life sucks, and this world is going to hell, no biggie. This is why I look angry.

ercwttmn said...

oh,

i thought it was because you're working at starbucks

the syndicate said...

(eric)haha!! sam your so emo. kapiche!