Monday, June 20, 2005

Manhappiness Pie

Well, today I drove to Manhattan and back. The main reason that I went there was to get my keys and the like for my new apartment, located on the corner of 12th and Vattier. It's a one bedroom that is a block from campus and a block from Aggieville, so I will never have to drive anywhere. Yay! Also, I went to Belly's and had a delicious Western sandwich and a pint of Boulevard Stout. It was good to be back. I then went to Radina's and saw my old roommate Ryan, who works there. We chatted for a bit and then I got an application for a job there, as I need to get one for next semester and I figure that since I go there often enough, and that I have many years of experience in the business that it would be good place for me to work.

My new place was quite dirty when I first opened the door. There is going to be a lot of scrubbing of the floors, walls, and kitchen, but I think that once it all gets clean then it will be a good place. I am glad to have a place of my own that is close to campus and Aggieville, as it will save me lots of money on gas, and will be better for the environment...put that in your pipe and smoke it Gary Coates!!!

Summer is boring. My friends who are in town all have 9-5s and my friends who don't work 9-5s are still in Europe. I guess I could be reading or something, but I would like to hang out with people that I haven't seen in a while.......................

2 comments:

the syndicate said...

sam going green?? i'm so proud. hey...your place should be clean for you to move in. complain...that's the landmasters beef. you should jack down that v-dub and roll that ass to vail biatch.

sloring said...

I'm greener than you homo...I will live closer to campus and my car gets better gas milage!!