Monday, June 13, 2005

Big Day Coming

Well, today is my last full day in England. Tomorrow at this time I will be boarding my flight to Atlanta, and then on to Kansas City. It's been a good trip. It has gone by fast, I have learned and seen a lot, and I consider myself a much more insightful and well rounded person after being over here. I think that the year in which I came was not the best as far as making quailty relationships with the English students, as they were in their final semester of school and were really loaded down with work, but I still managed to make some quality and hopefully lasting relationships. One of my friends may be coming Stateside in September, so I may see him.

Tonight I am going into London to celebrate a friend's birthday/my going away, and I am looking forward to that. I am basically packed, I still need to send off a package and turn in my cell phone and receive £10 cash for it, but other than that, I have nothing else to do. So, until I return to America, cheerio.

1 comment:

the syndicate said...

safe trip sammy. drink up on that wine and coniac.