Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm So Emo!!!!

Har Har Har.

So I was getting bored so I decided to dye my hair. It is now black. There isn't that big of a difference from before, as my hair was pretty dark to begin with, but here's how it sits now:



Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner about how much my life sucks. Oh wait, I'm in school, my parents help me with money if I need it, I've got lots of good friends, and I just spent a fantastic semester in London, my life doesn't suck!!! Oh woe is me, whatever will I lament about now?...

4 comments:

ercwttmn said...

sammy,

it is hard to be emo when life is great. now all i have to do is too decide what is sexier.....your new ipod case, or your hair.....

sloring said...

it's a simple answer eric...


it's you.

the syndicate said...

um. i don't even know what to say.

sloring said...

you love me