Monday, June 27, 2005

Bad Day

This morning I was awaken at 8 am by the evil roofers going to town on our roof...RIGHT ABOVE MY BED!!! It wasn't cool at all. I knew that it was going to be a rough day from here on out.

I went to the pool to catch some rays and do some relaxin and reading of my most current read, Visions of Cody by my main man Jack Kerouac. I was there for about an hour and a half before I realized how sunburned I was getting. I now have a very red and very sensitive stomach, back, chest and legs.

After the pool (it's obviously my day off...yay!), I went to work on lowering my car to my desired ride height. Well, as one could imagine, the 5 months of sitting and lack of washing did a number on my coilovers, causing them to rust and bind. It took me several hours and half a bottle of WD-40 to get the fronts down to the optimum ride height, but I could not budge the rears, as they are too rusty. So, I am rolling around muscle car style with some massive rake going on (that's low in the front, high in the rear). Here are some pics of the current setup:





So, now I'm going to roll around all goofy looking for a bit until I can get some more energy to work on the rears and hopefully get things unbinded back there. Good luck to me.

3 comments:

the syndicate said...

damn son, you need to throw some slicks in the rear. present that fine ass for the ladies.

ercwttmn said...

just checking to see if you have gotten everything unbound and loosened up in the rear yet, and also to see how your car's doing.

sloring said...

my rear is being loosened as we speak...my car is still the same :(