Saturday, July 09, 2005

OC

Well, I just finished the first season of the OC, and my was it intense. All you naysayers, don't knock it until you try it. My sister said that the second season comes out on DVD later this summer, and she's trying to get my to go in 50/50 on it, but if I do that, then everyone will know that I am actually interested in it and I won't be able to use the line that I just innocently borrowed it from my sister. Oops, too late.

I did however get a new pair of kicks in the mail today, an American classic known as the Jack Purcell - white on white of course. I plan to be rockin these sockless all summer long.

5 comments:

ercwttmn said...

excellent choice of shoes sammy,

a classic,

"named for the great tennis and badminton player of the "30's. slip them on sockless and you'll never go wrong."

from the article-How to be the best dressed man in America

sloring said...

yes yes yes...i was looking for a good summer shoe, and after reading that article i knew which ones i was going to buy

the syndicate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the syndicate said...

GQ on the brain
OC still lame

(naysayer#1)

sloring said...

but tom, it's like blue valley north high school on tv!!