Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Change of pace

Well, I woke up early this morning and went on a bike ride, and it felt really good. I feel like I have been letting that slide the past week or so, and therefore I have decided that I am not going to drink anymore for the rest of the summer; it also costs too much money (for now) and I think that a summer without it will be good. I always like to prove to myself that I can do something, and this is no exception. So, tomorrow is my day off from work and I am going to get up again and do another bike ride, and then give my car some lovin'.

Don't know if I mentioned this or not, but the other day I tried to lower the back of my car and one of the coils had seized, so until I get enough money to buy a new one I am going to be driving around with some not-so lovely wheel gap. Ahh, such is life.

3 comments:

the syndicate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the syndicate said...

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
I got to keep on movin'

ercwttmn said...

last night I had the strangest dream,..... i sailed away to china, in a little row boat to find you, and you said you had to get your laundry clean, didn't want know one to hold you, what does that mean?