Thursday, February 23, 2006

Knackered

I am quite tired today. Last night me and some of my mates went to Lawrence for the 17th Annual KU Masonry Conference which was today. We stayed at my brothers place and went to the Bottleneck to see some bands perform. I should've brought my camera, because we always have good times in Lawrence, but I forgot. Well, needless to say we had a good time and didn't get much sleep because we had to see Patricia Patkau give a lecture on her work at 9 am; the lecture was interesting, it was just rather tedious because we were all so tired. Afterwards we hit up

where we had some good eats, followed by a trip to the Love Garden where I picked up some new records:






Now, it's time to get some details ironed out for a party that is being thrown tomorrow.

No comments: