Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Process = Confusion

I've run into a wall. I don't have enough clarity in my scheme. Too much confusion. I always get to this point in my projects and I can never seem to break through.

What is the reason for this? How can it be corrected?

I try to think logically about what I am doing and making but then end up getting even more confused. I need to break things down to their most basic and then work from there; strip all unnecessary parts off until I have just the frame.

Start from the ground and work up.

So much to do, so little time. Girlfriend is coming in town this weekend and I have a pinup on Monday, presentation Tuesday, and test Tuesday...and I'm stuck...I need to be working things out and moving forward.

Wheels are spinning, I cannot gain traction...Smoke billowing, tread running low...slicks now, the smell of burnt rubber stuck in my nose...tires blow, sparks fly...

should've thrown it into second and driven off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry babe.....does pokie need a back rub?