Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm Hans, and I'm Frans...and we're here to PUMP...YOU UP!

Ah yes, today has been a rather productive one so far. I just got back from my weights class where I have been 'Pumping Iron' for the past few weeks. On Tuesday I did a really intense leg workout, and yesterday and today I have been so sore that I have had trouble walking normally...there have been sarcastic comments made towards me about certain homosexual activities that it looks like I have been partaking in, but I just let them slide. I've made a workout plan based off of what Arnold recommends in his Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, and so far it has made me quite sore. I worked my arms and shoulders today and will definitely be sore tomorrow.

This week has had a very different pace than last week, as I am mostly working on my portfolio for the DesignExpo that takes place on this coming Monday. There aren't going to be any firms from NYC [where I want to go work], but I think that it will still be good for me to get out there and get some practice. Who knows, maybe there will be a branch of a firm in NYC who needs an employee, or maybe someone may know someone who's hiring. There's certainly no harm in trying.

No comments: