Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fallen Beauty

My sister, whom I haven't seen in a month or two, was in town last night, and we went over to my friends house for a party. She didn't stay long, I think her and her friends felt a little out of place considering they were all 18 and everyone else at the party was like 22 or older, but it was still good to see her. I was dressed up like a pirate and she was dressed up like a thug. We then went to the bars in costume and had an extra hour of time out because of daylight savings.

This morning I woke up and looked at my clock and was concerned when it said 1 pm, but then I remembered daylight savings and it was only noon, so I was relieved, as I have had to do quite a bit of work today. It was such a beautiful fall day today that I had to take some pictures on my way up to studio. Below are some images of what campus looks like in the fall, quite wonderful, surprisingly.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heck yeah it was good to see me.