Thursday, October 13, 2005

the end is in sight

Hopefully by the time I come into studio tomorrow I will have all of my shots rendered and ready to throw into Combustion. I only have one 3DSMax shot left to render and I am just about done with my Poser renders. I may actually get a decent amount of sleep tonight!!! Tomorrow I have to spend most of my day editing, as Matt my studio professor wants our films by noon on Friday so that we will have them all on a DVD by our crit at 2. I am not quite sure how we are going to have a critique on these films, as we feel like first year film students with the architectural knowledge of the 5th year students that we are. We know what we want to show, but we don't have the technical knowledge on the computer and the theatrical knowledge of movie making. It will be interesting, that is for sure.

So about an hour and a half ago 4 of us from studio walked down to Radina's to get some coffee and as usual we saw my old roommate, Aaron, at the back table; I swear that he lives there. It was funny because he had actually brought up trace paper and pens and was drafting IN Radina's! We were all quite amused at the quirkiness of Aaron presenting itself to us in such a fashion.

I'm on the homestretch!!!!

No comments: