Saturday, October 08, 2005

away she goes...

My girlfriend moved to NYC today. I was visiting her in Wichita Wedensday evening through Friday evening, skipping several classes admist that time. It's ok though, because it was worth it as I will not get to see her until probably Thanksgiving. This past month has been a blur of emotion and time, as I have looked forward to every weekend upon which I would get to see her; now this will no longer be an option, and hopefully it will allow me to focus more on my work. I am currently up in studio, and I hope that this will be a much more common occurance now that Niki is gone. It was tough to say goodbye, but suprisingly not as tough as I thought it was going to be. I know that I will see her soon, as time seems to go so fast nowadays, and that I will be able to talk to her on the phone and when I graduate I plan on moving to NYC to get a job. I know a few people here in Manhattan[littleapple] who are interested in moving there as well, so I will have several roommate options. Still, it will be tough, I am not doubting this. I told myself many times that I would not get into a LDR, but I believe that she is worth it. I have had my fair share of good times here in Manhattan[littleapple], and a lot of the stuff that used to appeal to me doesn't seem to be as big of an issue in my life anymore. Things change, people change, and I honestly think that my experiences in England had a large part in this thought/attitude transformation. Anyways, I took some pics of another beautiful Kansas sunset on Wednesday evening, so here are some roadshots.




border="0" alt="" />

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tear...

Anonymous said...

the noun or the verb