Saturday, August 20, 2005

Studio time

Well, today I found out that I got Matt Knox for studio. It will be very digitally oriented, but I think that the projects themselves will be interesting, so I am not too disappointed. Afterall, he was my second choice. Sometimes I wonder how much say the students actually have in the selection process. I know that we get to preference and everything, but I wonder if the professors get together and put the students in the studios that will be [b]best[/b] for them, or just arrange them so that there will be parity in every studio. I find it interesting that all of my friends are mainly always in two studios, not spread out through all 5 studios. It will be a different experience to be in a studio that is a year-long, because up until now I have only been in semester-long studios.

No comments: