Monday, August 08, 2005

Kansas City City, it's where I really wanna be...

Not really, but just thought I'd throw out some Tech N9ne references.

I got back into KC last night after 14 hours of driving. It was a rather boring drive, we didn't get to see the wonderful Effingham Cross that we saw on the way out:



'Bow down before the one you serve
you're going to get what you deserve.'
-Trent Reznor, NIN

Ok, no more music quotes for the rest of the blog, I promise.

I was going to go to Manhattan today and unpack and set up my apartment, but I have an interview at Radinas on Wednesday, so I'm going down tomorrow instead. I need to get a job for next year, as I haven't made much money this summer considering how much I spent in London, so I figured that I might as well put my Starbucks experience to use. Hopefully I will get the job.

I've got a few pics from Michigan, but I haven't uploaded them on to my computer yet, so I will get that done soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a homo...

sloring said...

i <3 u

the syndicate said...

that is HUGE.
check these links to some creepy info about my home town.

http://www.harpers.org/SoldiersOfChrist.html


http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2005/08/03/notes080305.DTL


i wonder how i came out of that place like i did. haha.

sloring said...

Simple...you missed the day they all drank the Kool-Aid at chruch.

ercwttmn said...

this picture really creeps me out, on many levels....

ercwttmn said...

oh...good luck on the interview sammy.