Sunday, August 28, 2005

Assemblageof Sorts

Well, I haven't really posted in a week, and I just loaded all of my pictures from my camera onto my Powerbook, so this is going to be a cumulative posting of photographs and thoughts.

I am starting to get settled in here at my new place, and I am close to being completely moved in. As you can see, my 'living room' is good:


It's my sleeping room that needs some work:


I need to get some metal shelving from my parents house in KC so that I can put all of that crap onto something instead of just throwing it in a pile on the floor.

I've been in classes for a week now, but outside of a 48 hour studio project, I haven't really done anything productive. I feel like I need to be doing more [besides going out at night], and I think that once I get into a routine things will improve.

Here is an example of what I have been doing [technically it's Fish and Tom, but you get the point]:


And here's a proper British fry-up that I cooked Fish and I the following morning [he didn't have a place to live for a few weeks, so I had a temporary roommate]:


And finally, I have some pics from my vacation in Michigan. The first one is a killer fishing trip that landed us many pounds of delicious Salmon meat, and the second one is a view of Lake Michigan from our condo. Lovely weather.




Now I've got all my pics up to date, so enjoy.

No comments: