Monday, April 10, 2006

Worker Bee

This is going to be a very busy week. It started out yesterday when I had to go back to Kansas City for my final [finally] dentist appointment. I have a slight problem with the enamel on my teeth whose cause is unkown, but what happens is that it wears down and causes my molars to become quite sensitive when eating. So, the way to remedy this is to go in and grind down half of my molar, give me a temporary cap for two weeks, and then put a permanant crown on. Today I got the final crown put on my eighth molar. [Yes, I have eight crowns] Also, my studio professor wanted us to have a mock up of our final presentations that are due in a week and a half and I didn't really have that for him, as I was busy this weekend going back to the dentist and working on a 20 minute presentation that I have on Wednesday in my Minor Modern Architects theory class and the great New York Architect, William Lescaze. Oh yeah, I also have a test tomorrow morning in the most boring class in the world, Professional Practice. It's that one at 8am that I never go to. Well, it's off to study!!!!

No comments: