Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I've been [top5] tagged!!!

tagged by Easy E

[in the kitchen]
not the best at kitchen utilization, but here it goes
1. cheese slicer recently given to me by my mother
2. Mr. Coffee coffeepot
3. Ramen noodles
4. eggs, Dillons Jumbo
5. smoked salmon, caught by me in Lake Michigan

[in the closet]
1. Converse All-Stars [black high tops and white low tops]
2. Seven For All Mankind jeans
3. Black euro sportcoat
4. North Face sleeping bag
5. Photos from various trips to Europe

[in my bag]
1. sketchbook from Brighton, England
2. Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses
3. Uniball pen
4. The Sun Also Rises, by Hemmingway
5. daily planner

[at studio]
1. Uniball pen [same as in my bag]
2. iTunes w/50+gig of music
3. various pages of my portfolio and resume scattered about
4. LaCie 80 gig hard drive, holding my digital portfolio
5. CMU on my desk, holding rolls of trace and various other things

[at home]
1. glass with lilacs, picked by my girlfriend
2. 12" Powerbook, currenty in use
3. collection of various books, ranging from literature to architecture
4. Pumping Iron DVD with Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. Small pile of letters from firms thanking me for interest in jobs, but with none to offer me

I tag Keen Friday at In the Studio

1 comment:

ercwttmn said...

great list sammy