Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sick [cough cough]

I think that I am getting sick, which is not good. Film due in a week. Paper to write. Swelling thyroid gland on my neck. Stuffiness. Tiredness. Headache. The computer monitor is looking like a nice thing to shove my head into right now.

However, I did pick up the new Electric Six album, Senor Smoke last night. It's an advanced copy, as it is not coming out in the US until sometime next year, even though it was released in Europe in like March when I was there. Listening to it right now. Sounds quite similar to their previous album, Fire, complete with songs about dancing, politics, pop culture and the devil. Enjoyable so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sick
of your complaining

Anonymous said...

you better not censor my comment

ercwttmn said...

hope you start feeling better sammy