Saturday, December 10, 2005

Better!!

Thank God it is almost over. My sickness that is. For the past week I've had strep throat and it has sucked big time. I felt as though I was on my death bed at times on Monday and Tuesday, and only yesterday did I start to feel any better. I would say that today I am at about 90%. I don't really have a fever anymore [I will only wake up a couple times a night w/a cold sweat now as opposed to 8-10 previous], I have energy and can focus on things, and my throat is beginning to hurt less and less. I actually think that I might have had a cold as well, because I have had drainage and according to WedMD.com, you don't have drainage with strep throat. Oh yeah, it was also 2 friggin degrees outside all week, which made things even worse. Sunday afternoon-Tuesday afternoon I didn't leave my apartment.

Our films for studio are due on Monday, but me and another guy, Todd, in my studio got extensions until Friday because we were both sick. I was glad that I got this, as there is no way in hell that I would've gotten done on time, but at the same time I would like to have been done with studio on Monday and left the rest of the week to study for my final on Wednesday, finish up my watercolor portfolio, have a good time at Gabe's Christmas party and just relax. Now, I've got one more stressful week ahead of me before I get to peace out to NYC for 5 days. Woo hoo! Anyways, everyone in studio is busting hardcore to get done, so I am not going to be able to do any rendering until the weekend's over. That's ok though, because I need to get a few more shots worked out and lined up the way that I want them. If all goes well, this film should turn out pretty good, I've got a nice little twist/show at the end which will be sure to amuse.

No comments: