Tuesday, December 13, 2005

[ex]tension

Well, my film is now due on Friday, as my professor gave me an extension. It is good because now I have time to finish my film, but it is also bad becasue I have a final tomorrow, I need to do laundry, and I have several watercolors that I need to finish up by Friday. Last night my friend Gabe had a holiday party, and it was so hard to leave there and come back to studio because everyone there had finished their films and were relaxing and having a good time, but I still had/have all of this work lingering over my head. I am currently rendering and should hopefully be done with my renders by tomorrow so that I can take them into combustion on Wednesday and then into Final Cut on Thursday. Cheers to that.

Sickness is all but gone. Very small soreness in back of throat but that is all. No more mid-night cold sweats. Constant sleep. Like a baby. Excitement for NYC has not arrived yet. Too much work ahead still...

2 comments:

Exclamation Kate said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. A girl in my Studio got a one-day extension because she had mono. Ouch. Good luck with your finals and your film. I'd be interested in seeing it. What class was it for?

sloring said...

Thanks. The film is for studio, I have Knox and we are specializing in architecture and film. Basically making animations in 3DSMax of our designs and making them into films with little mini plots. Fun, but very time consuming.