Wednesday, September 21, 2005

n e x [t]

Well, I got my film done this morning, and I am mildly pleased with the outcome. There is a lot more that I could've done better [re-shooting my green screen for one], but overall for the amount of work I put in I was pleased. We've got a script due Friday, but I can get that done tomorrow when I do laundry. I wish that I could somehow post my films online here, but alas they are too large and would kill all of my current online storage space. I was surprised during our films today, because I always think that Matt is going to yell at us and tell us how much we suck, but somehow he always says that we are doing good work? I have always thought that he was going to be a professor who would tell us our work is crap, but so far he seems to be real cool about everything and always points out good stuff in our projects.

So, I think that I am going to be going to Wichita [far from this opera for evermore} this weekend to visit my [friend]. I will be leaving Sat morning and coming back Sunday, I hope to have a good time, I know the company will be top notch. Well, time to hit Belly's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[friend]
hehehe
-mk

Anonymous said...

Has it occurred to you that your studio prof might read your blog? It might be wise to think about that before posting such frank comments.

An Anonymous Teacher

sloring said...

I wasn't saying anything bad, just that he is quite different [in a better way] from previous impressions of him that have been based on rumors [now obviously proven untrue]. It was compliment, in a round-about sort of way.