Monday, September 19, 2005

Lacking

Well, I had a really good weekend. I got to hang out with a friend for most of it and we both learned a lot about each other. It kinda sucks because she's going to be moving away to NYC at the beginning of October, so we won't really get to hang out for much longer. Now that Monday rolls around, things are inevitably less exciting, so I am feeling kind of bummed today. I've also got so much stuff to do, I have to have a digital film involving a Mies courtyard house that is due tomorrow, and I am currently waiting to shoot my footage. As usual, the people in front of me are running an hour late, so I have a feeling that I am going to be up in S110 for a while tonight...oh well, I've got lots of music to keep me busy. Of course everyone has waited until tonight to shoot their film [meincludedofcourse], so we're all up here together. I've also got an abstract watercolor due on Wed for my Rendering.Presentation class, and I've got to transfer an image of a John Hejduk Wall House 2 onto watercolor paper so that it will be ready for class.

[hejduk]


And here's a pic of the current state my desk is in:

No comments: