Monday, April 25, 2005

Time Flies

Man, it's hard to believe that it's almost May. In less than 7 weeks I will be back in the good ol' US of A.

This weekend wasn't a very event-filled one, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Saturday consisted of me reading and listening to music, and I bought two new CD's, one by a guy named Tom Vek (he sounds a lot like Soul Coughing), and a mix by a group called 2 Many DJ's. Both are very electroclash in nature, which is a style that I am starting to get more and more into. It is quite the rave over here in London, and was the style of music that they played at Trash.

On Sunday I went to the pub with Adam, where we watched the Manchester United v. Newcastle football match. I was rooting for Newcastle, but Man U won 2-1. Oh yeah, I also watched a Formula 1 race that was on the tele as well. The race was quite exciting, Michael Schumacher came from 13th place to finish 2nd, almost passing the 1st place driver at the end.

I am working on a semi-study model in studio right now, but I cannot seem to get myself motivated to work on it for more than a few hours at a time. That is pretty much how I have felt all semester here, I just cannot engage on a level that I normally do. It is quite obvious why I am not doing so, as there is so much else for me to do while I am here, but part of me feels guilty for not putting the effort in. I have been trained for 3.5 years to work and work and work, and now I feel guilty when I am not working. Haha, by the time I get used to not working, it will be time to work again and then I will be a slacker. Such is life.

No comments: