Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Well, I was going to go and watch the London Marathon today, but to do so I was going to have to wake up at 7 am.  I couldn't fall asleep last night until 3, so when the alarm went off this morning I turned it off and rolled over and went back to sleep.  Instead I watched it on TV.



The weather today has been beautiful; I was outside sketching for a while.  Last night, while I couldn't sleep, I was looking through some images that I had done on my computer, and came across the below image.  I made it while I was reading a book by Thomas Merton, a successful New York author who gave up his career to enter a monastary in Kentucky.  The book was quite interesting and the image below deals with some of what I was thinking about when I was reading it.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: