Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year

2006, hurrah!!

Well, actually I don't really care. It was a good night though, I got to watch the apple drop in Manhattan, Kansas. Not quite like NYC, but hey, I'll take what I can get for now. My girlfriend just left and I won't be seeing her until spring break. Boo. However, I do have two more weeks of boredom in this boring town before school starts. I am taking an intersession class on the history of the American movie going experience, and there is nobody in town right now. I sit around all day, reading and watching movies, and don't talk much. I have to read a lot for my class, and with doing that and watching movies for leisure I feel like I am a film student or something. I did get a month long subscription to Nexflix for xmas, so I am going to take advantage of that.

Oh yeah, it sucks having to sit for 4 hours straight, 5 days a week.

No comments: