Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dubya

Well as many know, George W. Bush, the President of the United States of America, is coming to wee little Manhattan, Kansas on Monday to speak about the 'war on terror.' On Thursday tickets were available to pick up for free on a first come, first serve basis, and I ended up waiting in line for an hour before I got my ticket. I am located in section 5, row 20, which according to the seating chart below could be a pretty good seat.



So far this semester as been really relaxed. In studio all we have done is do some reading, getting our minds prepared for when our guest professor, Alberto Campa Baeza, comes in on the 30th. Our only project this semester is to design a house, which will start with a charette for the week when Baeza is here. My studio professor has taught 5th year a couple of times, so I think he knows how we will have a tendency to slack off at the end of the semester and has therefore structured our project appropriately.

No comments: