Saturday, December 02, 2006

[re]location?

Well, I just found out yesterday that I have until February 1 to find a new place to live. My landlord works long and odd hours and with a two hour commute to work, he said that he needed a place to crash during the week while he was in the city, so he's kicking me out. He will give me two months security deposit back as well as half of my brokers fee, and will help me find a place, which is nice but still, I'm upset that I have to relocate. I am not sure where I'm going to look, but I still have two months. Anyone know anyone who needs a roommate in NYC?

5 comments:

the syndicate said...

how about trump?
dood that's a drag. i'll keep my ears open for you.

ercwttmn said...

that's a bummer man

Anonymous said...

two words:

1. renters
2. rights

sloring said...

never signed a lease

Nicole said...

ah nuts. i wish i was cool enough to know lots of people in nyc for you to live with. but alas, i only know you and kristin.