Monday, December 17, 2007

The Song Remains the Same

Well, every time I say that I am going to write more frequently on here, and every time I wait a month again until posting. Why is this?

-I am busy. 12 hours of my day is dedicated to work, and when I get home I relax for a few hours, watch some tv and go to bed.
-I have a girlfriend. I spend several evenings each week and most of the weekends with her, which doesn't really leave me much of a chance to "blog."
-I live in NYC. When I am not w/my gf or working I am usually out and about in the greatest city in the world.
-What is the point of "blogging" anyways? Do I add any useful information this bloated and cumbersome internet? I'm not particularly eloquent in my statements, and never feel as though I have the time to edit them, because if I saved them as drafts, it would be two weeks before I actually read them again.

Anyways, the holiday season is upon us!!! This is an exciting time of year for many reasons, one being that on Thursday evening I head back to Kansas City for a week of relaxation and non-work. It will be much needed, as the job is super stressful right now, with clients and bosses and contractors all pressuring me to get things done. Plus, many of my CAPD friends will be in town for a few days, and I'm sure that we will have some good times. I was told by my father that there is a good art collection in the JoCo, so I might have to stop by that over my break as well as hit up the Bloch/Nelson and/or/maybe the Kemper. My visits to KC are always so hectic! Anyways, that is life.

And just a warning, I will NOT be posting my "best of 2007" albums. With one exception...

You Are Not Really Here

No comments: